Insurance Claim Work

If your property has suffered smoke or fire damage or water damage to any part of your home, you will most probably need help with restoration. If you are in our service area, we can provide you with a detailed estimate, using photo evidence, for the repair and painting and decorating work required. We are here to assist you if we can.

We provide the following

  • Send the estimate directly to your building insurance
  • Licenced and insured
  • Reliable and professional painters
  • Interior and exterior painting
  • Work outside of business hours
  • Plastering and Joinery
  • Kitchen and bathroom units supplied and fitted
  • Coordinate tradespeople involved